'This shop has been started at June 5, 1726' . The double-headed eagle is a common symbol.
In 1976 the bakery celebrated its 250 year anniversary, but today it houses an antique dealer. The last theekantje was baked and sold in 1989. The front remained unchanged though, so it is probably the only place in the world where the word survives.
The storefront of the former bakery dating back to 1726
next episode: tigers